Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer beginning blessed bring cast character child Christ Christian church claims close comes command Crown death desire disciples Divine Edition evil eyes fact faith Father fire followers forgiveness former gifts give given God's gospel hand healing hear heart heaven Herod hope Israel Jesus John John's judge King kingdom learned less lesson light lives look Lord manner Matthew means miracles nature never Note obedience Observe once parable pass perhaps prayer present prophecy prophet question reason receive relation rest reward righteousness seed seek seems sense Sermon shows side sins sorrow soul speak spirit subjects sure teaching thee things thou thought touch true trust truth unto verse voice Volume whole words
126. oldal - For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me : and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth ; and to another, Come, and he cometh ; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
217. oldal - Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth : 6 And when the sun was up, they were scorched ; and because they had no root, they withered away.
43. oldal - Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan : for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. 11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
196. oldal - Then began he to upbraid the cities wherein most of his mighty works were done, because they repented not: Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
106. oldal - If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
76. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven : but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
22. oldal - And the same John had his raiment of camel's hair, and a leathern girdle about his loins ; and his meat was locusts and wild honey.
185. oldal - The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
174. oldal - He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it. 40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.