Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able absurd according actions Adam affections agency angels apostle appears become believe benevolence body called cause character Christ christians concerning conduct conscience consider consists created creatures death decrees deny dependence depravity destroy determined display distinct divine doctrine duty earth elect enemies equally eternal evidence evil exercise existence Father favor feel give given glory God's gospel govern grace guilty hand happiness hate hath heart heaven holy Holy Ghost human important influence Jesus judge knowledge light live Lord mankind means mind miracles moral agents nature never object obligation Paul perfect person proper providence punish reason religion religious represents requires respect revealed saints saved scripture selfish sinful sinners speak Spirit suffer suppose thee things thou threatened tion true truth universe unto virtue whole wrong
441. oldal - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against .principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
77. oldal - But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.
418. oldal - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven ? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so -come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
416. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward, how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation...
241. oldal - For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment...
50. oldal - Israel, if we this day be examined of the good deed done to the impotent man, by what means he is made whole, be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
426. oldal - And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.
64. oldal - Pilate, saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and eay unto the people, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.