Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted adopted allowed amendment amount appeared applied authority bill body brought called carried cause cent chamber charge church clause committee Commons consequence considered continued Cortes course court daughter debt directed Dissenters duty earl effect England equally established existing foreign formed four France give given hand head immediately important increase interest Ireland Irish king land late loan lord majority March matter means measure meet ment ministers motion moved necessary never object opinion parish parliament party passed period persons political possession present principle prisoner proceeded produced proposed protection question reason received regard remained respect returned sent session Spain taken thing thought tion tithe took union University voted whole witness
465. oldal - Resolved, That the President, in the late Executive proceedings in relation to the public revenue, has assumed upon himself authority and power not conferred by the Constitution and laws, but in derogation of both.
261. oldal - An Act to indemnify such persons in the United Kingdom as have omitted to qualify themselves for offices and employments, and for extending the time limited for those purposes respectively...
330. oldal - ... that frank exposition of general principles and views, which appears to be anxiously expected, and which it ought not to be the inclination, and cannot be the interest, of a minister of this country to withhold.
48. oldal - That the Protestant Episcopal Establishment in Ireland exceeds the spiritual wants of the Protestant population: and that, it being the right of the State to regulate the distribution of Church property in such manner as Parliament may determine, it is the opinion of this House, that the temporal possessions of the Church of Ireland, as now established by law, ought to be reduced.
329. oldal - An Act for the Amendment and better Administration of the Laws relating to the Poor in England and Wales...
48. oldal - the protestant episcopal establishment in Ireland exceeds the spiritual wants of the protestant population ; and that, it being the right of the state to regulate the distribution of church property in such...
85. oldal - Zadok the priest, and Nathan the prophet, anointed Solomon king; and all the people rejoiced and said, God save the king, long live the king, may the king live for ever, amen.
320. oldal - He moved, that an address be presented to his majesty, praying that he would be graciously pleased to give directions that there be laid before the house copies or extracts of correspondence or information...
330. oldal - ... becoming in any public man to act upon such a principle ? Was it fit that I should assume that either the object or the effect of the Reform Bill has been to preclude all hope of a successful appeal to the good sense and calm judgment of the people, and so to fetter the prerogative of the Crown that the King has no free choice among his subjects but must select his ministers from one section, and one section only, of public men.