Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Abram according affection afterwards answer appears bave become believed blessing brethren bring brother called Canaan cause Chap character Christ concerning conduct considered covenant daughters death desire directed DISCOURSE divine earth Egypt Esau evil expected express eyes faith father fear feel follow give given God's greater hand hath heart heaven honour hope instance Isaac Israel Jacob Jehovah Joseph kind king land language leave less light live Lord manner matter means mention merely mind natural Noah object Observe occasion offer pass posterity present probably promise reason religion render respect righteousness sake seed seems seen servant sons speak spirit suppose taken thee things thou thought true unto waters whole wife young
115. oldal - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham ; And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Unto you first, God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
399. oldal - O my soul, come not thou into their secret; unto their assembly, mine honour, be not thou united! For in their anger they slew a man, and in their self-will they digged down a wall. Cursed be their anger, for it was fierce, and their wrath, for it was cruel. I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel.
336. oldal - A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come : but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.
213. oldal - What man is this that walketh in the field to meet us? And the servant had said, It is my master: therefore she took a vail, and covered herself.
414. oldal - God will surely visit you, and bring you out of this land unto the land which he sware to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob.
67. oldal - And the Lord said, I will destroy man, whom I have created, from the face of the earth ; both man and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
313. oldal - And he knew it, and said, It is my son's coat; an evil beast hath devoured him ; Joseph is without doubt rent in pieces.
243. oldal - And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee ; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham.
73. oldal - Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram ; but thy name shall be Abraham : for a father of many nations have I made thee.