Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Almighty Apostle appear applied argument attention authority believe blessings body cause chapter character Christ Christian Church clear concluding condition conduct consider continually converts course death desirable difficulty direct Divine doctrine doubt duty earth effect employed Epistle equally eternal evident evil existence expressions faith favour feelings Gentiles gift give glory Gospel grace habits hath heart Holy hope human important Jesus Jews knowledge language less look Lord manner marked matters meaning ment mind moral nature necessary objects observed occasion once opinions original particular passage Paul person poor practice present principles produce profession question reason receive reference religion remark respect rich Sacred Scripture sense shew spirit supply surely things thou thought tion truth unto various verse whole wisdom Writer
307. oldal - Now it came to pass, as they went, that, he entered into a certain village : and a certain woman named Martha, received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus
107. oldal - Then said he unto them, But now he that hath a purse let him take it, and likewise his scrip : and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one.
315. oldal - Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.
209. oldal - For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might show my power in thee ; and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
vi. oldal - For they are not all Israel which are of Israel : neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children : but, in Isaac shall thy seed be called ; that is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God : but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
227. oldal - Thou hast faith, and I have works': shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. '"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
201. oldal - But I say, Did not Israel know ? First, Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought Me not ; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after Me. But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth My hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.
82. oldal - Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection ; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.
108. oldal - Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth : but I say unto you, that ye resist not evil : but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also. And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.