Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptable affection Almighty ancient angels answer appear bear become believe blessed blood body brethren called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances comfort commandments danger death desire doubt duty earth evil express eyes faith Father favour fear feel followers friends further give given glory God's Gospel grace greater hand happiness hath hearts heathen Heaven High holy honour hope India interest Jesus Jews John kind knowledge labours land less lives Lord mankind manner means mind Moses nature necessary neighbour never objects observation offered ourselves persons practice prayer Preached present promise prophets reason received regard religion sake Saviour Scripture seek sense sinner sins Society souls Spirit sufferings sure thankfulness things thou thought tion true truth unto weakness witness
xiv. oldal - Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the Prophets.
121. oldal - If ye were of the world, the world would love its own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
xv. oldal - And when I saw him I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, "Fear not; I am the first and the last. I am he that liveth and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
199. oldal - GOD, who as at this time didst teach the hearts of thy faithful people by the sending to them the light of thy Holy Spirit ; Grant us by the same Spirit to have a right judgment in all things, and evermore to rejoice in his holy comfort ; through the merits of Christ Jesus our Saviour, who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the same Spirit, one God, world without end. Amen.
201. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold, a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven, and behold, the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
62. oldal - And if I send them away fasting to their own houses, they will faint by the way : for divers of them came from far.
162. oldal - Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit on the throne of his glory ..^ ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
79. oldal - I say unto you that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons which need no repentance.