Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages apostle appear beauty become beginning behold believe blessed body bring brought called Christ Christian church comfort concerning consider continually darkness dead death desire divine earth effect enemies eternal evil eyes faith Father flesh fruit garden Gentiles gift give given glorious glory Gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy human Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John judge judgement king kingdom knowledge land light live look Lord manner means mind nature never observe offer once pass peace person pray present promise prophet reason receive Redeemer religion rest righteousness salvation Scriptures sins sorrow soul Spirit stand suffered taken thee things thou thought tion tree true truth turn unto voice whole wisdom
307. oldal - But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping ; and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the sepulchre, and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
115. oldal - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars ; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth : for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
317. oldal - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end: I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
133. oldal - And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.
115. oldal - Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb : for the great day of His wrath is come ; and who shall be able to stand...
364. oldal - Will the LORD cast off for ever ? and will He be favourable no more? Is His mercy clean gone for ever ? doth His promise fail for evermore ? Hath God forgotten to be gracious ? hath He in anger shut up His tender mercies...
322. oldal - But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen. "And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain...
560. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
187. oldal - Thus saith the Lord ; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord ; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.