Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according acres aforesaid alias alienation Appointment August Baron belonging Bishop body called cause Chancellor charge Charles Chief church commission common concerning consideration containing Council county of Cork court create Crown dated dear father Deputy directed Earl Edward England former further Galway George give graciously pleased grant greet hath heirs and assigns heirs and successors held Henry hereby require hereditaments hold intention Ireland James John July Justices Kilkenny King to Lord kingdom lands late learned letters patent Livery Lord Viscount Falkland Majesty's manner manor March Membrane mentioned otherwise parcel pardon passed Patrick persons plantation pleasure possessions premises Presentation profits proportion province realm received rectories rents require require and authorize Richard Right trusty Robert seal surrender taken tenements tenures territory therein thereof Thomas town trusty and well-beloved undertakers unto Westminster whatsoever Whereas wood yearly
275. oldal - Contrary in any wise notwithstanding although express mention of the true yearly value or certainty of the premises or any of them or of any other gifts or grants by Us or by any of Our progenitors or predecessors heretofore made to the said...
29. oldal - To BE HELD of us our Heirs and Successors as of our Manor of East Greenwich in the County of Kent in free and Common Soccage and not in Capite or by Knights Service.
628. oldal - My Lord, in this service I expect that zeal and uprightness from you, that you will spare no flesh, English or Scottish, for no private man's worth is able to counterbalance the perpetual safety of a Kingdom which this Plantation being well accomplished will procure.
274. oldal - Know ye, therefore, that we, of our especial grace, certain knowledge, and mere motion have given and granted, and by these presents, for us, our heirs and successors, do give and grant...
306. oldal - York, and their successors and assigns forever ; to be holden of us, our heirs and successors, in free and common soccage, as of our manor of East Greenwich, in the county of Kent...
627. oldal - ... part having either done nothing at all or so little or, by reason of the slightness thereof, to so little purpose, that the work seems rather to us to be forgotten by them and to perish under their hands than any whit to be advanced by them.
628. oldal - August come twelve months, which will be in the year of our Lord 1616, which we are determined shall be final and peremptory unto them ; and at which time we are resolved to seize into our hands, the lands of any man whatsoever, without respect of persons, whether he be a British undertaker, servitor, or native, that shall be found defective in performing any of the articles of the Plantation, to which he was enjoined.
557. oldal - To be held, as of the castle of Dublin, in free and common socage.