Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient apostles appears applied Arabic bear belonged called century character Christ Christian Chron church comp considered contains David death described divine doubt east Egypt Epistle evidence existence express fact father give given Gospel Greek hand Hebrew Holy important interpretation Isaiah Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews John Joseph Judah Judg kind king known land language latter less lived Lord Luke manner Mark Matt means mentioned Moses nature observes occurs opinion original passage period Persian person possession present probably prophecies prophet prove reason received reference regard reign relation remarkable rendered respecting Roman sacred says Scripture seems sense Sept species Spirit supposed taken temple term Testament tion translated tribes whole writers written
204. oldal - For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our King; he will save us.
321. oldal - Who shall lay anything to the charge of God's elect ? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
151. oldal - And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.
64. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years ; few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers, in the days of their pilgrimage.
250. oldal - And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
187. oldal - Works done before the grace of Christ, and the Inspiration of his Spirit, are not pleasant to God, forasmuch as they spring not of faith in Jesus Christ...
137. oldal - And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
189. oldal - Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith and I have works ; show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works.