Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel answered appears asked baptized began begat behold believe Blessed blind bread bring brother brought called cast chief child Christ cometh commanded Comp David dead death departed devil disciples earth entered evil eyes Father fear festival followed fruit Galilee gave give given hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Herod Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus Jesus answered Jesus saith unto Jews John king kingdom knew light Lord Lord's LUKE MARK Mary Master MATTH Matthew mother multitude Note parable pass Passover Peter Pharisees pray priests prophet receive returned saith unto say unto scribes seen sent servant ship Simon spake speak spirit spoken tell temple thee thine things thou thou hast thou shalt took twelve unto thee Verily VIII Week whole whosoever woman
5. oldal - And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.
95. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. So that servant came and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
126. oldal - But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you : but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage : and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of Man cometh...
114. oldal - And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment : and he saith unto him, Friend, how earnest thou in hither, not having a wedding. garment? And he was speechless.
78. oldal - Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money ; that take, and give unto them for me and thee.
87. oldal - I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
137. oldal - Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone : and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.
40. oldal - Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who, and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him : for she. is a sinner.
46. oldal - And that servant which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.
162. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest : but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.