Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore almighty angels appear arms bear behold beneath bless blest bliss blood breast bright bring Christ church creature cross death delight desire divine dwell earth endless eternal everlasting eyes face faith fall Father fear feel feet fire flame foes give glorious glory grace gracious hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy hope HYMN Jesu's Jesus join King Lamb land lift light live look Lord nature never night peace perfect praise prove PSALM pure race raise receive redeeming reign rest righteousness rise sacred saints salvation Saviour seal shine sing sinners sins skies song soul sound Spirit stand stream strength sure sweet thee thine things thou art Three throne thy grace thy love tongue true truth voice wait wings
182. oldal - Give me a calm, a thankful heart, From every murmur free; The blessings of Thy grace impart, And make me live to Thee. 3 Let the sweet hope that Thou art mine My life and death attend; Thy presence through my journey shine, And crown my journey's end.
176. oldal - OH ! for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame, — A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb ! 2 Where is the blessedness I knew When first I saw the Lord? Where is the soul-refreshing view Of Jesus and his word ? 3 What peaceful hours I once enjoyed! How sweet their memory still ! But they have left an aching void The world can never fill.
123. oldal - MY God, the spring of all my joys, The life of my delights, ' The glory of my brightest days, And comfort of my nights...
176. oldal - So shall my walk be close with God, Calm and serene my frame; So purer light shall mark the road That leads me to the Lamb.
21. oldal - A thousand ages in Thy sight Are like an evening gone ; Short as the watch that ends the night Before the rising sun. 5 Time, like an ever-rolling stream, Bears all its sons away ; They fly forgotten, as a dream Dies at the opening day...
19. oldal - GIVE me the wings of faith, to rise Within the veil, and see The saints above, how great their joys, How bright their glories be. 2 Once they were mourning here below, And wet their couch with tears ; They wrestled hard, as we do now, With sins, and doubts, and fears.
62. oldal - Though in the paths of death I tread, With gloomy horrors overspread ; My steadfast heart shall fear no ill, For thou, O Lord, art with me still ; Thy friendly crook shall give me aid, And guide me through the dreadful shade Though in a bare and rugged way, Through devious lonely wilds I stray.
205. oldal - Welcome, sweet day of rest, That saw the Lord arise; Welcome to this reviving breast, And these rejoicing eyes! 2 The King himself comes near, And feasts his saints today, Here we may sit, and see him here, And love, and praise, and pray.
159. oldal - Blow ye the trumpet, blow, The gladly solemn sound ; Let all the nations know, To earth's remotest bound ; The year of jubilee is come ; Return, ye ransom'd sinners, home.