Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections ages Angel Apostle appear attended authority become better blessed body bring brought called charity Christian church consider consideration danger dead death devil devotion divine doctrine duty earth enemies error evil example expect eyes faith fall fear follow give given glory Gospel hand happiness hath hear heart heaven honour hope Jesus Christ judgment keep kind king labour lead light lives look Lord manner means ment mind miserable nature necessary never objects observe occasion offered passions peace person pleasure poor possession pray prayer preaching present pride principle promised proper Providence reason receive religion rest Saviour sense SERMON servant shew sins soul speak spirit suffer things thou thought tion trouble true truth understand unto weak whole wicked wisdom wish worship
84. oldal - And behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison; and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.
281. oldal - Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
217. oldal - But will God indeed dwell on the earth ? behold, the heaven and heaven of heavens cannot contain thee ; how much less this house that I have builded...
144. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellowservants. and to eat and drink with the drunken; the lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
258. oldal - I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 4 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
176. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire : and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
265. oldal - Thou that art the hope of all the ends of the earth, and of them that remain in the broad sea.
148. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, 'Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbour.'" And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.