Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according answer appear battle beast beginning believe Bible blood body bring called cast chapter Christ church coming continue Daniel darkness dead death desolation destroyed dominion dragon dwell earth faith fall fire forever four gather Gentiles give given glory God's hand hath head hear heaven holy horn import inheritance Israel Italy Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jewish Jews John judgment king kingdom land light literal little horn live Lord meaning months moon nature never pass period pope possession prediction prepared present promise prophecy prophets raised reading receive reference reign resurrection Revelation Roman Rome saints sanctuary seed seven seventy signs sins spirit stone thee things thou throne tion true universal unto verse vision voice weeks whole wicked Zion
80. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
12. oldal - Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors ; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.
19. oldal - And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end, thus saith the Lord God ; Remove the diadem, and take off the crown: this shall not be the same: exalt him that is low, and abase him that is high. I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
148. oldal - As for these things which ye behold, the days will come, in the which there shall not be left one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
17. oldal - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit...
202. oldal - For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
139. oldal - I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
121. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
43. oldal - Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection; on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.