Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Abel accepted according Adam appear beasts begat beginning better blessed blood bring brother brought building Cain called chapter Christ church comes comfort command concerning covenant created creation creatures curse death devil died divine door doth doubt dust earth Enoch evil eyes face faith father fear flesh flood fruit give given glory God's grace ground hand hast hath heart heaven holy honour hundred keep kind land light lived look Lord matter means nature never Noah Observe offered opened perfect perhaps pleased promise Prov reason repent rest seed shalt Shem sinned sinners sons soon soul speak Spirit sure taken thee thing thou thought took tree Twas unto walked waters whole wicked wife wisdom woman
211. oldal - And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
184. oldal - And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven ; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons
291. oldal - And the whole earth was of one language and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there.
136. oldal - And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, Hear my voice; ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: for I have slain a man to my wounding, and a young man to my hurt. 24. If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.
19. oldal - And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years...
235. oldal - I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake, for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more everything living, as I have done.
161. oldal - That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.