Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts allowed ancient apostle appears authority bath believe blessed called cease ceremonial Christ Christian church circumstances commandments conclude continued course creation death devoted disciples distinguished divine doubt duty early epistle especially evidence fact Father feast fourth commandment gospel hand holy honour important institution Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jewish Sabbath Jews John keep labour latter light lived Lord Lord's day Luke maintained manner Mark Matt means meet ment mind moral morning Mosaic Moses nature object observed occasion offering original pass passage Paul performance period persons practice preparation present principle probably question reason regard religion religious remarkable respecting rest Roman Sabbath Sabbath-day sacred Saviour says seven seventh day sixth speaks spirit temporal things thou tion true unto week whole worship
68. oldal - But, if ye had known what this meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.
69. oldal - And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out?
22. oldal - And Moses said, Eat that to-day ; for to-day is a sabbath unto the Lord : to-day ye shall not find it in the field. Six days ye shall gather it; but on the seventh day, which is the sabbath, in it there shall be none.
67. oldal - Have ye not read what David did, when he was an hungered, and they that were with him; how he entered into the house of God, and did eat the shewbread, which was not lawful for him to eat, neither for them which were with him, but only for the priests?
11. oldal - Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
65. oldal - Rise, take up thy bed, and walk.' 'And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked; and on the same day was the sabbath.
105. oldal - And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people A feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, Of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined.
36. oldal - If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honorable; and shalt honor him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words; Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD...