Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection appear bear beautiful become believe better blessed body called cause character child Christ Christian Church death duty earnest earth evil fact faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace ground hand happy head heart heaven holy hope Hospital human importance interest Jesus labour land leave less light live look Lord means meet mind minister mission missionary nature never night object once parents passed peace person poor prayer preaching present Psalms received regard rest seems seen Society soul speak spirit stand suffering tell thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto whole wish young
13. oldal - HAIL, holy Light ! offspring of Heaven firstborn ! Or of the Eternal coeternal beam, May I express thee unblamed ? since God is light, And never but in unapproached light Dwelt from eternity, dwelt then in thee, Bright effluence of bright essence increate.
11. oldal - And time and place are lost ; where eldest Night And Chaos, ancestors of Nature, hold Eternal anarchy, amidst the noise Of endless wars, and by confusion stand : For hot, cold, moist and dry, four champions fierce, Strive here for mastery...
330. oldal - That shepherd, who first taught the chosen seed, In the beginning, how the heavens and earth Rose out of chaos...
75. oldal - Which from his darksome passage now appears ; And now, divided into four main streams, Runs diverse, wandering many a famous realm And country, whereof here needs no account ; But rather to tell how, if art could tell, How from that sapphire fount the crisped brooks, Rolling on orient pearl and sands of gold...
325. oldal - And Miriam, the prophetess, the sister of Aaron, took a timbrel in her hand ; and all the women went out after her with timbrels and with dances. And Miriam answered them, Sing ye to the Lord, for he hath triumphed gloriously : the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea.
221. oldal - Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed ; " I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids, "Until I find out a place for the Lord, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob.
196. oldal - You haste away so soon; As yet the early-rising Sun Has not attain'd his noon. Stay, stay Until the hasting day Has run But to the even-song; And, having pray'd together, we Will go with you along. We have short time to stay, as you, We have as short a Spring ; As quick a growth to meet decay As you, or any thing. We die, As your hours do, and dry Away Like to the Summer's rain ; Or as the pearls of morning's dew, Ne'er to be found again.
15. oldal - Then, crowned again, their golden harps they took. Harps ever tuned, that glittering by their side Like quivers hung, and with preamble sweet Of charming symphony they introduce Their sacred song, and waken raptures high ; No voice exempt, no voice but well could join Melodious part, such concord is in heaven.
108. oldal - Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.