Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels appear bear Behold bless blest blood breath bring cheerful Christ church command cries dark dead death deep delight divine dreadful dust dwell earth eternal ev'ry eyes faith Father fear feet flesh foes give glorious glory grow guard hast hath head hear heart heav'n heav'nly hell holy honours hope hour humble HYMN Israel Jesus join justice keep King known land light lives Lord mortal mourn nature never night pain peace poor pow'r praise promise PSALM race raise reigns rejoice rest righteousness rise round saints salvation Saviour Second seek shine sing sinners sins skies songs sons sorrows soul sound spirit spread stand strength sweet thee thine Third thou thoughts thro throne thy face thy grace thy hand thy name thy word tongue trust truth voice wait wonders Zion
490. oldal - Once on the raging seas I rode ; The storm was loud, the night was dark ; The ocean yawned, and rudely blowed The wind that tossed my foundering bark. 4 Deep horror then my vitals froze ; Death-struck, I ceased the tide to stem ; When suddenly a star arose, — It was the Star of Bethlehem.
604. oldal - God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God, Begotten, not made, Being of one substance with the Father ; By whom all things were made : Who for us men, and for our salvation came down from heaven, And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary, And was made man...
604. oldal - Pilate. He suffered and was buried, and the third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures, and ascended into heaven, and sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And He shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead. Whose kingdom shall have no end.
490. oldal - Prayer is the burden of a sigh, The falling of a tear, The upward glancing of an eye, When none but God is near.
208. oldal - O send Thy Spirit down to write Thy law upon my heart ! Nor let my tongue indulge deceit, Nor act the liar's part. 3 From vanity turn off my eyes ; Let no corrupt design, Nor covetous desires, arise Within this soul of mine.
509. oldal - Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.
490. oldal - Come, Thou Fount of every blessing, Tune my heart to sing Thy grace; Streams of mercy, never ceasing, Call for songs of loudest praise.
490. oldal - Waft, waft, ye winds, His story, And you, ye waters, roll, Till, like a sea of glory, It spreads from pole to pole ; Till o'er our ransomed nature The Lamb for sinners slain, Redeemer, King, Creator, In bliss returns to reign.
329. oldal - LET party names no more The Christian world o'erspread ; Gentile and Jew, and bond and free, Are one in Christ their head. 2 Among the saints on earth Let mutual love be found; Heirs of the same inheritance, With mutual blessings crown'd.
427. oldal - HOW beauteous are their feet, Who stand on Zion's hill, Who bring salvation on their tongues, And words of peace reveal ! 2 How charming is their voice ! How sweet the tidings are ! ' Zion, behold thy Saviour, King ; He reigns and triumphs here.