Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts Amendment Act adjoining apply ashpit bressummer brickwork building shall construct cement cesspool cleansing clear bearing closet common lodging-house connection Contagious Diseases Animals cowkeeper Cowsheds Dairies delivered or sent deposited Diagram distance domestic building drain drainage dwelling-house earth-closet erect external wall filth floor footway Government Board ground half inches Health Acts Amendment height house refuse human habitation inches in depth inches in thickness inches thick inserted intended joist least less licence Local Government Board lodgers London County Council material milk model byelaws model clause model series necessary nine inches Note notice nuisance occupier offence open space paragraph party wall penalty person pipe premises prescribed prevent privy properly Public Health Act purlin purpose pursuance regulations removal roof Rural Sanitary Authority Sanitary Authority sewer slaughter slaughter-house soil-pipe specified stoneware storey sufficient suitable surface surveyor thereof timber trap urban districts ventilation water-closet width window
274. oldal - Every person who shall offend against any of the foregoing byelaws shall be liable for every such offence to a penalty of...
184. oldal - Provided, nevertheless, that the> justices, or Court before whom any complaint may be made or any proceedings may be taken in respect of any such, offence may, if they think fit, adjudge the payment as a penalty of any sum less than the full amount of the penalty imposed by this regulation. COMMENCEMENT OF THE REGULATIONS. 19. These regulations shall come into force on and after the day of 18 REVOCATION OF REGULATIONS.* 20.
218. oldal - Bye-laws shall be liable for every such offence to a penalty of five pounds, and in the case of a continuing offence to a further penalty of forty shillings for each day after written notice of the offence from the Port Sanitary Authority.
62. oldal - ... bye-law to a penalty, the existence of the work during its continuance in such a form and state as to be in contravention of the bye-law shall be deemed to be a continuing offence...
180. oldal - But for the purposes of this Act the reerecting of any building pulled down to or below the ground floor, or of any frame building of which only the frame-work shall be left down to the ground floor, or the conversion into a dwelling...
306. oldal - Council any damage done to any works of water supply, or other works belonging to them, and also any case of wilful or negligent waste of water supplied by them, or any fouling by gas, filth, or otherwise, of water used or intended to be used for domestic purposes.
338. oldal - Provided that the court may, if it thinks fit, adjourn the hearing or further hearing of the summons for an examination of the premises where the nuisance is alleged to exist...
61. oldal - And they may further provide for the observance of such byelaws by enacting therein such provisions as they think necessary as to the giving of notices ; as to the deposit of plans and sections by persons intending to lay out streets or to construct buildings ; as to inspection by the urban authority, and as to the power of such authority (subject to the provisions of this Act) to remove, alter, or pull down any work begun or done in contravention of such byelaws.