Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts angel apostles appears authority Barnabas believed brethren brought called cause character chief Christ Christians church circumstances commanded communicated conduct continued danger dead death delivered departed disciples divine doctrine doubt employed event evidence evil faith fathers favour follow friends Gentiles give given gospel Greek hands hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Spirit honour instruction intended Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John judge knowledge language lives Lord Luke manner Mark means mentioned mind miracle Moses nature object observe occasion offered original Paul persons Peter possessed preaching present principles prison probably proof prophet raised reason received refer REFLECTIONS regard religion respect resurrection Roman saying seems sent speak suffer supposed taken temple thee things thou tion took truth unto verse vision whole
275. oldal - Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him The Epistle of PAUL, the Apostle, to the ROMANS.
54. oldal - And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
123. oldal - And they of the circumcision, which believed, were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
22. oldal - And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams. And on my servants and on my handmaidens, I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy.
54. oldal - Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, and laid them down at the apostles...
67. oldal - And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.
113. oldal - He saw in a vision evidently about the ninth hour of the day an angel of God coming in to him, and saying unto him, Cornelius.
42. oldal - For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A Prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you. 23 And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that Prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.