Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Fostering of Spiritual Maturity
Service Our Performance Part 2
Suffering Our Problems
Satisfaction Our Peace
Fruit of Spiritual Maturity
Spiritual Maturity Our Persistence
Gods Creation of Man
Separation Our Practice Part 1
Separation Our Practice Part 2
Submission Our Posture
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Adam addresses Apostle aspect believers blessing blood brethren brotherly love Christ Jesus Christian church Colossians command Corinthians dead death Deuteronomy display enter Ephesians eternal expression faith Father fellowship flesh fruit fulfill Galatians gift glorify glory God the Father godliness grace hath heart heaven Hebrews II Corinthians II Peter indicates Isaiah Israel Jesus Christ John knowledge Leviticus lives living sacrifice Lord Jesus Christ mercy mercy seat mind ministry Moses obedience ourselves patience Paul peace perfect person Peter Philippians position present Psalm realm receive relationship repentance response reveals righteousness Romans Ron Hamilton sacrifice saints salvation sanctified Satan satisfaction saved Scriptures sensitivity separation servant sins soul spiritual growth spiritual maturity step submission suffering thee things thou shalt thought trials trust truth understand unique unto Uzza walk Wherefore witness word worship
232. oldal - Now, I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you ; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind, and in the same judgment.
491. oldal - So he drove out the man ; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
94. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
94. oldal - For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea ; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass ; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
337. oldal - Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith : or ministry, let us wait on our ministering : or he that teacheth, on teaching : or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
54. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
362. oldal - Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God ; he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments, and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.