Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according accordingly already ancient authorities answered apostle appeared asked become began begins behold believe bring brother brought called cast cause child coming command concerning connection death delivered demands describes disciples divine earth enter Evangelist evil expected eyes fact faith Father fear followed give given gospel hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Israel Jerusalem Jesus John judgment king kingdom Lord manner Mark Matt matter Messiah mother multitude naturally occasion once parable pass Peter Pharisees possessions possible priests promised prophet question reason receive reference regarded reports sabbath saith unto say unto scribes sent servant sick speak spirit stand suffer teaching tell temple thee things thou thought tion took true understand whole
175. oldal - Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea ; it shall be done. 22 And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. 23 ^"And when he was come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto him as he was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things ? and who gave thee this authority...
330. oldal - And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!
177. oldal - And he came to the second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and went not. Whether of them twain did the will of his father ? They say unto him, The first.
85. oldal - And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.
215. oldal - His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant ; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things ; enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
226. oldal - And He took with Him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy. Then saith He unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
9. oldal - When they had heard the king, they departed; and lo, the star which they saw in the east went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.
42. oldal - Moreover, when ye fast, be not as the hypocrites, of a sad countenance : for they disfigure their faces, that they may appear unto men to fast. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
263. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast. 20 But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.