Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able actions affections angels beautiful become believe belong better Bible body book of Revelation bread called chapter charity church comes commandments conduct consider continual corres created death desire difference duty earth endeavor established evil explain faith Father feel feet give given grow happens happy heat and light heaven hell holy instruction Jews keep kind knowledge laws lead lesson light live Lord mean mind miserable moon natural natural things natural world never night obey perhaps permit persons poisonous pondence possibly prevent proper reason regeneration religious remember representative respondence Sabbath science of correspondence sickness signifies sins soul speak spiritual sense spiritual world spoken stand stars stone suppose teach teachers tell things thoughts tion told trouble truths understand unto verse wash whole wicked wish
117. oldal - So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you ? Ye call me Master and Lord : and ye say well ; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet ; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
101. oldal - For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
125. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and Who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink ; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
133. oldal - Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me? The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
115. oldal - Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God ; he riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments, and took a towel, and girded himself. After that he poureth water into a basin, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
54. oldal - And God made two great lights ; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night : he made the stars also.
124. oldal - He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches. To him that overcometh, to him will I give of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and upon the stone a new name written, which no one knoweth but he that receiveth it.
125. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
126. oldal - And he beheld them, and said, what is this then that is written, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner?
126. oldal - Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle? Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.