Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts ancient answer Apostles appear asked authorities believe called cast Christ Church coming course death disciples discourse enter Evangelist expression fact faith Father give given Gospel hand hath healing hear heard heaven Holy implied important interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jews John king kingdom light literally Lord Lord's Luke Mark Matt matter Matthew meaning mentioned merely mind miracle multitude narrative nature never observe omit original parable pass perhaps persons Peter Pharisees present priests probably prophets question reason received reference remarks render say unto seems sense sent shew speak Spirit spoken suppose taken testimony thee things thou tion took true truth unto verse viii whole words
372. oldal - But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell ; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
8. oldal - And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, art not the least among the princes of Juda : for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel.
86. oldal - Behold my servant, whom I have chosen ; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased : I will put my Spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.
319. oldal - And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
260. oldal - Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. 29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's...
286. oldal - And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted : Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified : he is risen ; he is not here : behold the place where they laid him. 7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.
9. oldal - And, when they were come into the house, they saw the young child, with Mary his mother, and fell down and worshipped him: and, when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts ; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
392. oldal - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it ? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.