Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted adopted already appears argument attention authority believe Bishop blessing called cause character charge Christ Christian Church circumstances Clergy Coll College Committee common consider considerable continue District divine doctrine duty effect England established evidence existence express fact faith feel give given Gospel ground Hall hand holy hope important increase instance institution instruction interest Jesus John knowledge labour late letter living Lord Master means measure meeting mind minister nature never object observed opinion original Oxford particular persons practice present principles Promoting question readers reason received Rector reference regard religion religious remarks respect School Scripture Society spirit things tion Trinity true truth University Vicar whole wish writer
705. oldal - Memory and her siren daughters, but by devout prayer to that Eternal Spirit who can enrich with all utterance and knowledge, and sends out his Seraphim with the hallowed fire of his altar, to touch and purify the lips of whom he pleases.
739. oldal - And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat : this is my body. And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it; for this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
83. oldal - Yea, I think it meet, as long as I am in this tabernacle, to stir you up by putting you in remembrance; "knowing that shortly I must put off this my tabernacle, even as our Lord Jesus Christ hath shewed me.
447. oldal - And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.
53. oldal - LORD, who hast taught us that all our doings without charity are nothing worth ; send thy HOLY GHOST, and pour into our hearts that most excellent gift of charity, the very bond of peace, and of all virtues ; without which, whosoever liveth is counted dead before thee : Grant this for thine only Son JESUS CHRIST'S sake. Amen.
579. oldal - For if the word spoken by angels was steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward, how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation...
473. oldal - My manner of life from my youth, which was at the first among mine own nation at Jerusalem, know all the Jews; which knew me from the beginning, if they would testify, that after the most straitest sect of our religion, I lived a Pharisee.
251. oldal - He that setteth not by himself, but is lowly in his own eyes: and maketh much of them that fear the Lord. He that sweareth unto his neighbour, and disappointeth him not: though it were to his own hindrance.