Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
afflictions appear become believe blessings cast cause character Christ Christian church conduct conscience consequence consider convinced course creatures darkness death desire despair divine earth ease effect eternal evident evil express eyes faith Father favor fear feel forever friends fulness give glory God's grace guilty hand happiness hear heard hearers heart heaven holy hope important invitations Jehovah Jesus king kingdom knowledge language least less light live look Lord manner means mercy mind nature necessary never objects offer once pardon parents peace perfect persons possess present produce promises prove punishment reason receive regard religion religious render repent respect salvation Saviour seek sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer Surely thee thing thou threatenings tion true truth turn understanding unto voice walk Zion
119. oldal - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb...
366. oldal - And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him. 7 But go your way, tell his disciples and Peter that he goeth before you into Galilee: there shall ye see him, as he said unto you.
117. oldal - And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
60. oldal - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire...
60. oldal - And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver; and he shall purify the sons of Levi and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the Lord an offering in righteousness.
166. oldal - I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich ; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
24. oldal - The Lord, The Lord God, merciful and gracious, long, suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...
153. oldal - Give glory to the Lord your God, before he cause darkness, and before your feet stumble upon the dark mountains, and, while ye look for light, he turn it into the shadow of death, (and) make (it) gross darkness.
124. oldal - If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong to thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.