Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
addressed affection afforded already appearance arrival Bayhurst beauty become brother called Castle child cried daughter dear death desire duty Eastfield Eden Castle Edenbourne Edward Emma Evelyn eyes face fashion father fear feelings fellow fortune girl give hand happy Hardynge head hear heard heart Henry honour hope hour House husband interest Lady Anastasia Lady Askham Lady Grandison leave less letter living London look Lord Askham Lynchmore marriage matter means Middlemore mind Miss moment morning mother nature never night object observed once parents party passed Percy perhaps person Philip Askham pleasant poor present received remained rendered replied Saville scarcely seemed Selina Sir Hugh sister society soon Street Susan thing thought thousand town turn Uppingham wife woman young
75. oldal - Pictures, like these, dear madam, to design, Asks no firm hand, and no unerring line ; Some...
189. oldal - Grief fills the room up of my absent child, Lies in his bed, walks up and down with me, Puts on his pretty looks, repeats his words, Remembers me of all his gracious parts, Stuffs out his vacant garments with his form ; Then have I reason to be fond of grief.
67. oldal - Lear. Does any here know me ? This is not Lear : Does Lear walk thus ? speak thus ? Where are his eyes ? Either his notion weakens, or his discernings Are lethargied, — Ha ! waking ? 'tis not so, Who is it that can tell me who I am ? Fool.
59. oldal - A man's a man for a' that. For a' that, and a' that, Their tinsel show, and a' that; The honest man, though e'er sae poor, Is king o' men for a' that. Ye see yon birkie ca'da lord, Wha struts, and stares, and a' that — Though hundreds worship at his word, He's but a coof for a' that; For a* that, and a' that, His riband, star, and a' that ; The man of independent mind, He looks and laughs at a
86. oldal - My apprehensions come in crowds; I dread the rustling of the grass ; The very shadows of the clouds Have power to shake me as they pass...