Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted already animals Apostles appear argument believe Bishop body called cause character Christ Christian Church clergy common connection Constitution continued course death distinct divine doctrine doubt effect England Episcopal established evidence existence expressed fact faith feeling give given Gospel ground hand heart House human idea important influence interest Italy known language learning leaves less light living Lord mankind matter means mind ministers moral nature never object observed once opinion organization origin passed period persons position present principles produced proved question races readers reason received record reference regard relation religion remarks respect result says Scriptures seems seen Society species spirit things thought tion true truth types unity varieties various views whole writers
473. oldal - We glory in tribulations also; knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience; and experience hope; and hope maketh not ashamed, because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost, which is given unto us.
112. oldal - mansions glitter in his sight, Calls the delightful scenery all his own. His are the mountains, and the valleys his, And the resplendent rivers. His t' enjoy With a propriety that none can fool, But who, with filial confidence inspired, Can lift to Heaven an
471. oldal - as more probable and likely than another. Where am I, or what ? From what causes do I derive my existence, and to what condition shall I return ? Whose favor shall I court, and whose anger shall I dread ? What beings surround me, and on whom have I any influence, or who have any influence on
638. oldal - as perfect in vile man that mourns, As the rapt seraph that adores and burns; To Him no high, no low, no great, no small; He fills, he bounds, connects, and equals all!
23. oldal - made the beast of the earth after his kind, and the cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind," and pronounced it all " good,
432. oldal - The Bible tells it all in a single sentence ! ' The wind goeth toward the South and turneth about unto the , North: it whirleth about continually; and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
618. oldal - grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruittree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.