Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
An Exposition of the Book of Revelation, the Substance of 44 Discourses
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
angel Apostle appears beast Bishop blessed blood body Book of Revelation called Cambridge Chap chapter character Christ Christians church College commencement considered continue Copies dead death described destroyed destruction Ditto divine doctrine earth enemies eternal evidently exist fact faith fall final fire follow former four give given glorious glory Gospel grace hand hath head heaven holy hundred Italy Jesus John judge judgment kingdom kings Lamb language living Lord means millennium Miss opened period persecuting persons predicted present prophecy prophetic receive refer reign religion remarked represented respect righteous Roman empire Rome saints Salop saying Scripture seal seems seven seventh sixth sounding Spirit supposed symbol things third thou thousand throne tion true trumpet truth twelve unto vial vision voice Wellington whole witnesses worship
440. oldal - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst, of the fountain of the water of life freely.
9. oldal - I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day; and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, saying; I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last; and what thou seest write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia, unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
321. oldal - And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
94. oldal - After this I beheld, and lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations and kindreds and people and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands ; And cried with a loud voice; saying; Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
180. oldal - And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
39. oldal - And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
249. oldal - And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
86. oldal - And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb : For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
21. oldal - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.