Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affected afternoon afterwards appeared assembly assistance attended blessed body BRAINERD brought called Christ Christian comfort concern considerable continued conversation dear death desire discourse distress divine duty earth enabled endeavoured engaged enjoyed especially eternal exercises expressed faith fear feel felt frame freedom frequently friends give glory God's gospel grace happiness heart heaven holy hope Indians influence interest journey kind kingdom labours late leave live look Lord Lord's day manner means measure miles mind ministers morning nature never night observed pain particular past persons pleased poor pray prayer preached present received refreshed rejoice religion religious remarkable respect rode scarcely season secret seemed sense sometimes soul speaks spent spirit strength sweet things thought tion true truths visited weak week whole
458. oldal - They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house ; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures. For with thee is the fountain of life : in thy light shall we see light.
449. oldal - For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not. For I am in a strait betwixt two, having a desire to depart, and to be with Christ ; which is far better: nevertheless to abide in the flesh is more needful for you.
456. oldal - Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not ; for I am not yet ascended to my Father ; but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father ; and to my God and your God.
452. oldal - And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit. And he kneeled down, and cried with a loud voice, Lord, lay not this sin to their charge. And when he had said this, he fell asleep.
245. oldal - And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. And behold there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias: who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem...
230. oldal - Forasmuch then as God gave them the like gift as he did unto us, who believed on the Lord Jesus Christ ; what was I, that I could withstand God? 18 When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.
447. oldal - Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord : (for we walk by faith, not by sight :) we are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
452. oldal - But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up stedfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God...
402. oldal - The mother of Sisera looked out at a window and cried through the lattice Why is his chariot so long in coming? why tarry the wheels of his chariots?