Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel answer Antiochus Antony appearance arms army Assyria Attila authority barbarians battle believe broken Cæsar cast cause chapter Chosroes Christ Christian church coming command conquest Constantinople continued Daniel death desolation destroyed dominion earth east Egypt emperor empire enemies enter fall father fear fell fire fleet force four France French Genseric give given glory Greek hand head heaven holy horse hundred imperial Italy Jerusalem Jews John king kingdom land Lord means months passed period Persian person pope possession prepared prince prophecy prophet provinces Ptolemy received reign religion Roman Rome ruin saints senate sent seven ships soon sound stand stars strong Syria taken things third thousand tion took trumpet turn unto Vandals Verse whole witnesses
142. oldal - And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning, as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters...
220. oldal - And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, saying, We give Thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come ; because Thou hast taken to Thee Thy great power, and hast reigned.
226. oldal - And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
38. oldal - And when Herod saw Jesus, he was exceeding glad : for he was desirous to see him of a long season, because he had heard many things of him : and he hoped to have seen some miracle done by him.
230. oldal - Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
164. oldal - And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
199. oldal - But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.
122. oldal - And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things ? And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
236. oldal - So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.