Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appears attended Baptist baptized become believe better Bible blessed brethren brother called cause chapel character China Christ Christian church Collection Committee congregation continued Contribs Contributions death desire Divine doctrine expenses expressed fact faith Father fear feel friends give given Gospel grace hand heart held holy hope important interesting Jesus John labours late Less living London look Lord March means meeting mind minister mission missionary native nature never once passed pastor persons prayer preached present question readers reason received religious respect School Scriptures sermon Society soul speak Spirit Street suffering things thought tion town true truth whole worship writes young
566. oldal - BLESSED is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.
617. oldal - These are thy glorious works, Parent of good, Almighty, thine this universal frame, Thus wondrous fair; thyself how wondrous then ! Unspeakable, who sitt'st above these heavens, To us invisible, or dimly seen In these thy lowest works; yet these declare Thy goodness beyond thought, and power divine.
629. oldal - For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
479. oldal - For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
282. oldal - Meditate upon these things ; give thyself wholly to them ; that thy profiting may appear to all.
85. oldal - And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: of sin, because they believe not on me ; of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more ; of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
84. oldal - ... and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my Spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
117. oldal - For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them : but the word preached did not profit them , not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
293. oldal - The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou nearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth ; so is every one that is born of the Spirit.
23. oldal - I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven: But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.