Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
ages angels answer apostle appears applied argument authority believe blessing blood called causes character Christ Christian church circumstances coming common concerning connection considered consists death described discourse divine doctrine duties earth effect equally evidence expression faith Father future give God's gospel hath heart heaven holy human images immediate importance interpretation Jesus Jewish Jews judgment king kingdom knowledge learned less literal Lord Lord's man's meaning mentioned Messiah mind moral natural necessary never object observation occasion original particular passage perfect perhaps person Peter preaching prediction present principle promise proper prophecy prophet Providence question reason religion rendered Sabbath Scripture seems sense soul speak Spirit stand sufferings supposed taken thing tion true truth understanding understood unto verse virtue whole word writings
9. oldal - Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh : so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
96. oldal - For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
101. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water and scarlet wool and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book and all the people. Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
94. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
218. oldal - ... the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
38. oldal - And Judah and Israel dwelt safely every man under his vine and under his fig tree, from Dan even to Beer-sheba, all the days of Solomon.
98. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar, because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life; and this life is in his Son.
158. oldal - And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.