Trauma Room One: The JFK Medical Coverup Exposed
Cosimo, Inc., 2001. nov. 22. - 288 oldal
The Texan doctor who examined President Kennedy after his fatal shooting in Dallas talks about his findings and speculations.
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affidavit ARRB asked autop autopsy photographs autopsy team Baxter Bethesda blood Breo bullet Burkley camera Carrico cerebellum Clark Committee on Assassinations conspiracy Crenshaw Dallas doctors Dallas Police Dealey Dealey Plaza death diagram downtown Dallas emergency room evidence examination FBI agent forensic Governor Connally HSCA HSCA's images interview Jack Ruby Jacqueline JAMA JAMA articles JAMA's Jenkins JFK assassination JFK's autopsy JFK's brain JFK's pathologists JFK's skull wound Justice Department Kennedy's later Lattimer Lee Harvey Oswald looked Lundberg Malcolm Perry McClelland memo missing morgue murder November occipital bone parietal Parkland Hospital Parkland Hospital—Dallas patient Perry physicians Pierre Finck Posner President Kennedy President's body press conference rear record Ringer's Lactate Robert Ruth Paine scalp School Book Depository Secret Service Agent Shaw Shires shot Stringer surgeon surgery surgical taken testimony Texas School Book Thornton Boswell told Trauma Room Warren Commission Warren Report X-rays
157. oldal - Good name in man and woman, dear my lord, Is the immediate jewel of their souls : Who steals my purse steals trash; 'tis something, nothing; 'Twas mine, 'tis his, and has been slave to thousands ; But he that filches from me my good name Robs me of that which not enriches him, And makes me poor indeed.
190. oldal - The fatal missile entered the skull above and to the right of the external occipital protuberance. A portion of the projectile traversed the cranial cavity in a posterior-anterior direction (see lateral skull roentgenograms) depositing minute particles along its path.
108. oldal - I really don't know what the situation is about. Nobody has told me anything except that I am accused of, of, murdering a policeman. I know nothing more than that and I do request someone to come forward to give me legal assistance. Q. Did you kill the President?
209. oldal - In disagreement with the observations of the Parkland doctors are the 26 people present at the autopsy. All of those interviewed who attended the autopsy corroborated the general location of the wounds as depicted in the photographs; none had differing accounts ... it appears more probable that the observations of the Parkland doctors are...
9. oldal - A reputation once broken may possibly be repaired, but the world will always keep their eyes on the spot where the crack was.
76. oldal - God, the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of his Son has reconciled the world to himself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins; through the ministry of the Church may God give you pardon and peace, and I absolve you from your sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, -*• and of the Holy Spirit.
40. oldal - There ain't any countdown to it, we have just go to be sitting on go. Countdown, they can move in on you, and on go they can't. Countdown is all right for a slow prepared operation. But in an emergency operation, you have got to be sitting on go.
76. oldal - ... which thou didst receive in baptism ; and by the faculty given to me by the Apostolic See, I grant to thee a plenary indulgence and remission of all thy sins.
252. oldal - Oh, yes, there were admirals, and when you are a lieutenant colonel in the Army you just follow orders, and at the end of the autopsy we were specifically told — as I recall it, it was by Admiral Kenney, the Surgeon (General) of he Navy — this is subject to verification — we were specifically told not to discuss the case.