Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections answer Apostle appear argument arises attend authority better blessed called cause charity Christ Christian church circumstances command concerned condition consequence consider desires direct doctrine duty evidence evil faith father fear follow future give given glory gospel hands happiness heart hence holy honor hopes Jews judge judgment justice justify kind king labor live Lord matter means method mind nature necessary neighbor never notion obedience objects obligations observe ourselves passions Paul peace persons plain pleasures point enlarged poor practice present prince principles proper prophet punishments question reason receive relation religion render respect reward rich rule Saviour Scripture seen sense speaks stand suffer suppose sure teach things thou thought tion true truth unto vice virtue wisdom
215. oldal - ... for he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid ; for he beareth not the sword in vain. For he is a minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
294. oldal - And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55 But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56 For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.
65. oldal - And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind, and thy neighbour as thyself. And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right ; this do, and thou shalt live.
38. oldal - For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ; who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.
215. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil doers, and for the praise of them that do well.
206. oldal - But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balak to cast a stumbling-block before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication.
39. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words ; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, (which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know...
152. oldal - For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
222. oldal - For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men : as free, and not using your liberty for a cloak of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
394. oldal - But the same servant went out, and found one of his fellowservants, which owed him an hundred pence ; and he laid hands on him, and took him by the throat, saying, Pay me that thou owest. And his fellow-servant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience with me, and I will pay thee all.