Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear asked attended Baptist baptized believe beloved blessed brethren brother brought called cause chapel Christ Christian church close continued dear death desire Divine doctrine eternal expressed faith Father favoured fear feel felt friends gave give given glory God's gospel grace hand happy heart heaven held Holy hope hymn interest Jesus John kind labours letter light living look Lord Lord's matter means meeting mind minister ministry nature never occasion once pastor peace persons poor praise pray prayer preached precious present received respect rest salvation sermon singing soul speak spirit suffered thanks thee things thou thought tion took true truth unto young
189. oldal - For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
261. oldal - For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves, and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people, saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.
292. oldal - For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings. For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one : for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren...
261. oldal - For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth. to the purifying of the flesh : How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
362. oldal - Raca,' shall be in danger of the council ; but whosoever shall say ; ' Thou fool,' shall be in danger of hell fire. Therefore, if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath aught against thee ; leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way, first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.
262. oldal - DETER, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ : Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
143. oldal - Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.
7. oldal - JESUS, thy blood and righteousness My beauty are, my glorious dress ; 'Midst flaming worlds in these arrayed, With joy shall I lift up my head.
110. oldal - The men of grace have found Glory begun below ; Celestial fruits on earthly ground From faith and hope may grow.