Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections againſt alſo apoſtle becauſe believers betwixt bleſſed blood body breath bring called cauſe Chriſtians comes comfort condemnation conſcience conſider corruptions creature dead death deſign deſires doth draw duties earth eternal evidence excellent eyes faith Father fear firſt fleſh follow foul give given glory God's goſpel grace hand hath heart heaven himſelf honour hope intereſt itſelf Jeſus Chriſt John knowledge laſt light live Lord matter means mercy mind moſt muſt nature needs never once opened peace perfect perſons pleaſure poor reaſon receive reſt righteouſneſs ſaid ſame ſaving ſay Secondly ſee ſenſe ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak Spirit ſpiritual ſtate ſuch thee themſelves theſe things Thirdly thoſe thou thoughts tion troubles true truth underſtanding union unto uſe viii
419. oldal - Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
238. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.
404. oldal - He strengthened the fountains of the deep : when He gave to the sea His decree, that the waters should not pass His commandment : when He appointed the foundations of the earth : then I was by Him, as one brought up with Him ; and I was daily His delight, rejoicing always before Him ; rejoicing in the habitable parts of the earth, and my delights were with the sons of men.
376. oldal - Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee : it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
442. oldal - Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
450. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
454. oldal - Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; And see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, And make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; Lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
372. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.