Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions allow amongst anger answer appear applied arising attention authority avoid bear become benevolence called cause character Christian circumstances concerning conduct considered continually desire disgust duty effects endeavour enemy envy evil excite expressions faults fear feel follow forgiveness frequently friends give happiness harm hate hatred heart human hurtful idea imagine imply improved indignation indulgence injury instance judge kind language less Lord malevolent malice mankind manner means ment mentioned mind moral motives nature never object observe occasions odious ourselves particular passage passion Paul perhaps person precept prevent principles produce proper Prov punishment qualities reason regard regulation resentment rules says scripture seems sense sentiment shew sometimes sort speak species success suppose taken tend thing thou tion true vicious virtue whole worth
200. oldal - Moreover, if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone : if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
131. oldal - And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing : and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.
151. oldal - And his lord was wroth, and delivered him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him. So likewise shall My heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses.
78. oldal - And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud; for he is a god: either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or, peradventure, he sleepeth, and must be awaked.
198. oldal - And if he trespass against thee seven times in a day, and seven times in a day turn again to thee, saying, I repent; thou shalt forgive him.
135. oldal - Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child. If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry ; and my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword ; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
141. oldal - Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather suffer yourselves to be defrauded?
37. oldal - Moses' seat : all therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do ; but do not ye after their works : for they say, and do not.