Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections apostle appears arise beauty believe body bring brought called cause Chap Christ Christian comes commandments concerning confident consists conversion conviction desire devil distinguishing divine duty evidence evil excellency exercises experiences expressions external eyes faith false fear follow fruit give given glory God's godliness gospel grace gracious greatly hand hath heart heaven hence holy hope ideas imagination immediately influence Jesus John judge judgment kind knowledge light live look Lord manifest manner means mind moral nature never notion object observed perfect persons practice principle profession promises proper Psal reason received religion religious respect revealed righteousness rules saints saving scripture seems seen sense shew sins sort soul speaks Spirit spoken suppose sure sweet taste thee things thou tion trial true truly truth understanding unto wherein
151. oldal - For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God...
23. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
340. oldal - I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, that unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear. " Surely," shall one say, " in the Lord have I righteousness and strength :" even to him shall men come ; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed. In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
361. oldal - No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another God dwelleth in us, and His love is perfected in us.
98. oldal - For it was not an enemy that reproached me; then I could have borne it: neither was it he that hated me that did magnify himself against me; then I would have hid myself from him: But it was thou, a man mine equal, my guide, and mine acquaintance. We took sweet counsel together, and walked unto the house of God in company.
110. oldal - But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now, if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.
73. oldal - Who hath directed the Spirit of the Lord, or being His counsellor hath taught Him? With whom took He counsel, and who instructed Him, and taught Him in the path of judgment, and taught Him knowledge, and shewed to Him the way of understanding...
232. oldal - And, behold, a woman in the city, which was a sinner, when she knew that Jesus sat at meat in the Pharisee's house, brought an alabaster box of ointment, and stood at his feet behind him weeping, and began to wash his feet with tears, and did wipe them with the hairs of her head, and kissed his feet, and anointed them with the ointment.