Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appearance asked beautiful become better brought called character child close colour continued covered dear door dress entered eyes face father feel felt flowers friends girl give green hand happy hard head hear heard heart hope hour interest Italy kind knew lady late leave less light live London look Madame matter means mind Miss month morning mother nature never night once passed person piece plants play poor present received remain replied rest rich rose round seemed seen side sister soon speak spirit sure sweet taken tell things thou thought tion told took turned voice walk whole wife wish woman young
328. oldal - The applause of listening senates to command, The threats of pain and ruin to despise, To scatter plenty o'er a smiling land, And read their...
62. oldal - The Western wind was wild and dank with foam, And all alone went she. The creeping tide came up along the sand, And o'er and o'er the sand, And round and round the sand, As far as eye could see; The blinding mist came down and hid the land; And never home came she.
266. oldal - Inasmuch as ye did it unto the least of these my brethren, ye did it unto me.
62. oldal - O Mary, go and call the cattle home, And call the cattle home, And call the cattle home Across the sands of Dee!
62. oldal - They rowed her in across the rolling foam, The cruel crawling foam, The cruel hungry foam, To her grave beside the sea: But still the boatmen hear her call the cattle home Across the sands of Dee!
13. oldal - Perfume for a lady's chamber ; Golden quoifs and stomachers, For my lads to give their dears: Pins and poking-sticks of steel. What maids lack from head to heel: Come buy of me, come; come buy, come buy; Buy, lads, or else your lasses cry : Come buy.
249. oldal - Much ado there was, God wot! He would love and she would not. She said, Never man was true; He said, None was false to you.
249. oldal - There's not a budding boy or girl this day But is got up, and gone to bring in May. A deal of youth, ere this, is come Back, and with white-thorn laden home.
84. oldal - Sinks the lost actor in the tawdry load. Booth enters, — hark ! the universal peal ! " But has he spoken ? " Not a syllable. " What shook the stage, and made the people stare ? " Cato's long wig, flower'd gown, and lacquer'd chair.