Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Symbolical Dictionary
Charles Daubuz,Department of Mathematics and Statistics Peter Lancaster,Peter Lancaster
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
according actions ancient appears Artemidorus authors beast body called chap Christ Christian Church cloth comes command compared consequence considered David denotes designed Deut Divine dream earth edition Egyptian enemies event Exod explained expression eyes Ezek fire four frequently garments give given God's hand hath head heaven Hence Holy honour Indian Interpreter Israel Italy Jews John judgment kind king kingdom land language light Lord manner mark Matt meaning mountain nature notion observed Oneirocritics Persian person Plautus political prince prophecy prophet reason relation represented respect Revelation riches river rule saith says Scripture seal sense shew signifies speaking stars style symbol taken thereof things thou throne tion unto viii Virgil vision waters whole xviii
15. oldal - Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt ; but, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them ; and they shall dwell in their own land.
121. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: but it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
119. oldal - Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the Lord shall be thy rereward.
180. oldal - And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath...
204. oldal - And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire ; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
131. oldal - AND it shall come to pass in the last days, That the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, And shall be exalted above the hills; And all nations shall flow unto it. And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob ; And he will teach us of his ways, And we will walk in his paths : For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
99. oldal - For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds: I will be like the most High.
127. oldal - And the LORD said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.