Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Amicus Apostle appear assertion authority believe Bible Bishop blessed body Book of Jasher called character Christ CHRISTIAN EXAMINER Church of England Church of Rome clergy diocese Diotrephes divine doctrine Dublin duty England English errors Established Church eternal evil existence eyes faith father fear feel flesh friends give Godhead Gospel heart heaven holy India infidelity interest Ireland Irish Irish language Irving Jasher Jesus Jews labour land London Hibernian Society look Lord means Mede ment mind minister missionaries moral Nestorius never object observe opinion parish person poor Popery prayer preach present priests principle prophecy prophet Protestant prove readers reform religion religious remarks Roman Catholic salvation Scripture seems sermons sinful slavery slaves Society Socinian soul speak spirit tbey Tertullian things thou tion truth unto word
323. oldal - BRETHREN, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand ; by which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all, that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures ; and that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the Scriptures.
250. oldal - But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them; and that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
325. oldal - God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses, in stripes, in imprisonments, in tumults, in labours, in watchings, in fastings; by pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering, by kindness, by the Holy Ghost, by love unfeigned, by the word of truth, by the power of God, by the armour of righteousness on the right hand and on the left...
99. oldal - Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord ; and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
249. oldal - How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard ? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent ? As it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the Gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things ! But they have not all obeyed the Gospel.
322. oldal - To the one we are the savour of death unto death ; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
175. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee : but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
16. oldal - Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow-citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner-stone; in whom all the building, fitly framed together, groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord; in whom j*e also are builded together, for an habitation of God through the Spirit.
501. oldal - Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; that ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.