Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham's bosom afflictions Almighty amidst Apostle better blessed cerning Christ Christian comfort conscience consider corruption dangerous dead death despised distress divine divine grace duties earth endeavour enemies eternal everlasting evil eyes faith Father folly friends Gallic empire glory God's Gospel grace grave guilt hand happiness hast hath Hazael heart heaven heavenly holy holy spirit honour hope human immortal infidelity infirmities innocence Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jews justice labour ligion live look Lord mankind ment mercy mind misery misfortunes nature ness never ourselves parent passions patience perfect pleasure poor poverty Providence Psalm racter reason rection Redeemer religion repentance resurrection reward rich rience righteous salvation Saviour set in darkness shew sinner sins sorrow soul stings of conscience sufferings surely temptation thee things thou thoughts tion trust truth unto virtue virtuous whilst wicked wisdom wise word young youth
150. oldal - Albeit that Good Works, which are the fruits of Faith, and follow after Justification, cannot put away our sins, and endure the severity of God's judgment; yet are they pleasing and acceptable to God in Christ, and do spring out necessarily of a true and lively Faith; insomuch that by them a lively Faith may be as evidently known as a tree discerned by the fruit.
63. oldal - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day: and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
179. oldal - And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
53. oldal - And Hazael said, Why weepeth my lord ? And he answered, Because I know the evil that thou wilt do unto the children of Israel : their strong holds wilt thou set on fire, and their young men wilt thou slay with the sword, and wilt dash their children, and rip up their women with child.
150. oldal - And the people gave a shout, saying, "It is the voice of a god and not of a man." And immediately the Angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost.
315. oldal - Who hath woe ? who hath sorrow ? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause ? who hath redness of eyes ? They that tarry long at the wine ; they that go to seek mixed wine.
110. oldal - An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign ; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas : for as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly ; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.