Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action admitted alienation allowed ancestor applied appointment arising assignment authority becomes claim common law condition consideration considered construction contingent contingent remainder convey conveyance courts created creditors death debt deed descent destroyed determination devise distinction doctrine dower effect English law entitled entry equally equity execution existing express feoffment feudal freehold future give given grant heirs held hold husband ibid inheritance intention interest issue Jackson Johns joint land lease legal estate limitation Litt living Lord means mortgage mortgagor N. Y. Revised Statutes nature New-York notice operation opinion original owner party pass person possession Preston principle provision purchaser question reason remainder rent respect reversion rule says seised seisin sell settled subsequent succession Sugden tail tenant term third tion trust unless vested void whole wife York
206. oldal - It is a rule in law when the ancestor by any gift cr conveyance takes an estate of freehold, and in the same gift or conveyance an estate is limited, either mediately or immediately to his heirs in fee or in tail, that always in such cases 'the heirs' are words of limitation of the estate, and not words of purchase.
303. oldal - ... equity, shall be deemed to have a legal estate therein, of the same quality and duration, and subject to the same conditions, as his beneficial interest...
303. oldal - Where a grant for a valuable consideration shall be made' to one person, and the consideration therefor shall be paid by another, no use or trust shall result in favor of the person by whom such payment shall be made; but the title shall vest in the person named as the alienee in such conveyance, subject only to the provisions of the next section.
203. oldal - Every disposition of real property, whether by deed or by devise, shall be made directly to the person in whom the right to the possession and profits is intended to be vested, and not to...
504. oldal - Frauds it is enacted, that no devise in writing of lands, tenements, or hereditaments, or any clause thereof, shall be revocable otherwise than by some other will or codicil in writing, or other writing declaring the same, or by burning, cancelling, tearing, or obliterating the same, by the testator himself, or in his presence, and by his directions and consent...
225. oldal - ... the persons who, on the termination of the life estate, shall be the heirs, or heirs of the body of such tenant for life, shall be entitled to take as purchasers, by virtue of the remainder so limited to them.
243. oldal - ... a contingent remainder in fee may be created on a prior remainder in fee, to take effect in the event that the persons to whom the first remainder is. limited, die under the age of twenty-one years, or on any other contingency by which the estate of such persons may be determined before they attain full age.
295. oldal - Atk., 591, says, that by this means, a statute made upon great consideration, introduced in a solemn and pompous manner, has had no other effect than to add, at most, three words to a conveyance.
207. oldal - When a person takes an estate of freehold, legally or equitably, under a deed, will, or other writing, and in the same instrument there is a limitation by way of remainder, either with or without the interposition of another estate, of an interest of the same legal or equitable quality, to his heirs, or heirs of his body, as a class of persons to take in succession from generation to generation, the limitation to the heirs entitles the ancestor to the whole estate.