Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according admitted afier allegorical ancient angels Antichrist apostles appearance beast believe Bible Bishop Bishop of Rome book of Revelations century Christ's coming Christian church coming and kingdom coming of Christ coming of Jesus Daniel day of judgment dead denote destruction dispensation divine doctrine dominion earth established Eusebius fact faith fulfilled gathered Gentiles glorious glory gospel grammatical hath Hist holy idea import influence Isaiah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John Justin Martyr king kingdom of Heaven language literal Lord Matt meaning Mede ment Messiah metaphorical millenarian Millenium mind nations nature objection occur Origen Papias period Popery pre-millenial preached predictions principles of interpretation promise prophecy prophets reason referred reign remark resurrection revelation Roman Empire Rome Sacred Scriptures saints Saviour says second coming sense speaks spirit spiritual interpretation spiritualists spoken symbols Tertullian testimony thee things tion truth understood unto whole wicked word writings
306. oldal - And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown and in his hand a sharp sickle.
284. oldal - I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom (Daniel 7:19-22, emphasis supplied).
17. oldal - From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
304. oldal - And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
96. oldal - And if thou say in thine heart, " How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken ? " when a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
307. oldal - And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire: and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth: for her grapes are fully ripe.
335. oldal - Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
336. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels : for I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not : sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
349. oldal - In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. 21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts...