Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient angels appear believed blood body born called century Christ Christian coming common conception connection darkness dead death descend devil died Divine doctrine earth epistle eternal evidence evil existence experience expressed fact faith Father final fire flesh force future give glory Hades hand hath heart heaven held hell human idea imagination immortality interpretation Jesus Jews judgment kingdom leaving light literal live Lord matter meaning mind moral Mysteries nature never notions once opinion original pass passages Paul Persian present punishment reason received reference regard relation resurrection revealed rise salvation says sect seems sense sins soul spirit suffering supposed teachings Testament theory things thou thought tion true truth under-world universe unto whole writings
337. oldal - As thou hast sent me into the World, even so have I also sent them into the world.
353. oldal - And we declare unto you glad tidings, how that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus again ; as it is also written in the second Psalm, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee.
276. oldal - Who shall ascend into heaven ? (that is to bring Christ down from above ;) Or, who shall descend into the deep ? (that is to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart ; that is, the word of faith which we preach...
331. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
158. oldal - For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
260. oldal - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
156. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
285. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation : in whom also, after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.