Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts ancient appears Assyria called captivity carried chapter Christ Christian Chron circumstance concerning contains custom David death Deut divine East edit Egypt evident Exod expression frequently give given Greek hand Hebrew Holy Isaiah Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Judah Judg kind kingdom Kings land lived Lord Luke manner Mark Matt means mentioned Moses nature observed offered opinion origin particular passage Persians person present priests probably prophecy prophet Psal psalms punishment received referred reign respect Roman sacred says Scripture Sect Solomon sometimes supposed temple termed thing tion Travels tribes various viii whole worship writers xviii xxii
93. oldal - For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish : to the one we are the savour of death unto death ; and to the other the savour of life unto life.
279. oldal - Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house ; and his windows being open in his chamber toward Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his knees three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did aforetime.
196. oldal - Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury.
239. oldal - Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
189. oldal - If after the manner of men I have fought with beasts at Ephesus, what advantageth it me, if the dead rise not? let us eat and drink; for to-morrow we die.
189. oldal - For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death : for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.
189. oldal - Jesus: that ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts ; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind; and that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
155. oldal - I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting ; in like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety, not with broidered hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array, but (which becometh women professing godliness,) with good works.
168. oldal - Simon, Seest thou this woman ? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet : but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.
14. oldal - And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubilee unto you: and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.