Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Public Health and Local Government Act, 1875: (38 & 39 Vic. Cap. 55) and ...
Great Britain,John Vesey Vesey Fitzgerald
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
accounts action aforesaid amount appear application appointed arbitration authorised building burial bye-laws carriage carried cause cemetery charge Clauses commissioners common Company compensation consent continue costs Court damage deemed default direct district drain driver duties election entitled execution expenses give given Government Board ground held highway improvement included incurred jurisdiction justices lands liable limits local authority Local Government Board manner matter means meeting months necessary notice nuisance occupier offence officer otherwise owner paid parish party passing payment penalty penalty not exceeding person pipes pounds powers premises principal proceedings proper Public Health reasonable receive recovered refuse regulations relating removed repair respect rural sanitary authority sewer shillings situated special Act street sufficient summary supply taken therein thereof undertakers unless urban authority vote writing
309. oldal - Any notice, if served by post, shall be deemed to have been served at the time when the letter containing the same would be delivered in the ordinary course of the post...
90. oldal - Any factory, workshop, or workplace (not already under the operation of any general Act for the regulation of factories or bakehouses), not kept in a cleanly state, or not ventilated in such a manner as to render harmless as far as practicable any gases vapours dust or other impurities generated in the course of the work...
88. oldal - Jive pounds, and in the case of a continuing offence to a further penalty not exceeding forty shillings for each day after written notice of the offence from, the Council.
8. oldal - An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales with respect to summary convictions and orders," inclusive of any Acts amending the same.
90. oldal - Any house or part of a house so overcrowded as to be dangerous or injurious to the health of the inmates, whether or not members of the same family: 6.
3. oldal - Owner" means the person for the time being receiving the rackrent of the lands or premises in connection with which the word is used, whether on his own account or as agent or trustee for any other person, or who would so receive the same if such lands or premises were let at a rackrent...
205. oldal - Every Person who releases or attempts to release any Cattle from any Pound or Place where the same are impounded under the Authority of...
5. oldal - ... the rent at which the same might reasonably be expected to let from year to year, free of all usual Tenant's Rates and Taxes, and Tithe Commutation Rent Charge, if any, and deducting therefrom the probable average annual Cost of the Repairs, Insurance, and other Expenses, if any, necessary to maintain them in a state to command such Rent...
442. oldal - Particulars as aforesaid, and unless the Promoters of the Undertaking be willing to pay the Amount of Compensation so claimed, and enter into a written Agreement for that Purpose, they shall, within Twenty-one Days after the Receipt of such Notice, issue their Warrant to the Sheriff to summon a Jury for settling the same in the Manner herein provided...
2. oldal - borough " means any place for the time being subject to the Act of the session of the fifth and sixth years of the reign of King William the Fourth, chapter seventy-six, intituled " An Act to provide for the regulation of municipal corporations in England and Wales," and the Acts amending the same.