Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham Colfe Accessit Alphabetum Amst Annotationes Apocrypha Appendix Argentorati Bibl Biblia Sacra Bishop Booke Canterbury Christ Church Colophon Company Editio English Erasmi Geneva George Graecae Graece Hamburgi Hebraice Henry Hieronymi History Imprinted Index Indice Joannis John June King Latine Leathersellers Lewisham Library Londini London Lord Lyra Master Museum Britannicum Novum Testamentum Opera Operum Parisiis Pauli Plutarchi Rhetorica Richard Roterodami Saravia Saxium Theologi Thomas Tomus Tractatus Varenii Vossii William auctore auctoris author book books calce children containing copy cujus dated death dedicated died editione ejusdem epistola excudebat first folio following good great habetur hath hujus learned libellus liber libri libros life linguae nunc primum opus printed published quatuor rerum et verborum same second sive third three time title tomi tomo typis typographus vide Fabric vnto volumen vpon wherein wife work works written year years
164. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer and Administration of the Sacraments, and other Rites and Ceremonies of the Church, according to the Use of the Church of England ; together with the Psalter or Psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in Churches ; and the Form or Manner of making, ordaining, and consecrating of Bishops, Priests, and Deacons V] Penalty for And that all and every such person, who shall (without 6lng.
164. oldal - The/ Holy Bible/ Containing the/ Old Testament/ and the New./ Newly Translated out of the Ori/ginall Tongues, and with the former/ Translations diligently compared/ and reuised : by his Maiesties/ speciall Commandement./ Appointed to be read in Churches...
83. oldal - A General Ecclesiastical History, from the Nativity of our blessed Saviour, to the first establishment of Christianity by human laws, under the emperor Constantine the Great...
79. oldal - Divi Britannici, being a Remark upon the Lives of all the Kings of this Isle, from the year of the world 2855, unto the year of grace 1660, fol.
83. oldal - MONASTICON ANGLICANUM : a History of the Abbies and other Monasteries, Hospitals, Frieries, and' Cathedral and Collegiate Churches, with their Dependencies, in England and Wales ; also of all such Scotch, Irish, and French Monasteries, as were in any Manner connected with Religious Houses in England.
160. oldal - The English, Scotch and Irish historical libraries. Giving a short view and character of most of our historians, either in print or manuscript. With an account of our records, law-books, coins, and other matters, serviceable to the undertakers of a general history of England.
165. oldal - The Theatre of the Empire of Great Britaine, presenting an exact geography of the kingdomes of England, Scotland, Ireland, and the isles adjoyning. With the shires, hundreds, cities, and shire-townes within the kingdome of England, divided and described by John Speed,
44. oldal - Englishe writers and preachers which Cerberus, the three-headed dog of hell, chargeth wyth false doctrine, vnder the name of predestination.
6. oldal - Christ trans" lated out of Greeke by Theod. Beza. Whereunto are adjoyned " brief Summaries of doctrine upon the Evangelistes and Actes of " the Apostles, together with the methode of the Epistles of the " Apostles by the said Theod. Beza: and also short expositions on " the phrases and hard places taken out of the large annotations " of the foresaid author and Joach. Camerarius, By P. Loseler Vil" lerius. Englished by L. Tomson.