Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts answered Apostles appears asked authority believe Blessed body bring brought called cast Christ Christian Church coming command Cursives death desire difference disciples Divine doubt evil fact faith Father followed give given God's Gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven Holy human Jesus Jews John judge king kingdom later Uncials light living look Lord Lord's Luke Mark matter MATTH Matthew means mind nature never notice old Latin omitted parable person Peter Pharisees prayer preaching present priests prophets question reader received reference remarks respecting righteous say unto seems servant soul speak Spirit supposed Syriac taken teaching thee things thou thought took true truth unto verse Vulg whole words
180. oldal - Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes ; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
312. oldal - And when the chief priests and scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying in the temple, and saying, Hosanna to the Son of David; they were sore displeased, 16.
276. oldal - So when his fellow-servants saw what was done, they were very sorry, and came and told unto their lord all that was done.
114. oldal - Go.' And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine, and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.
40. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
92. oldal - Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye ; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
264. oldal - Wherefore if thy hand or thy foot offend thee, cut them off, and cast them from thee : it is better for thee to enter into life halt or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet to be cast into everlasting fire.
434. oldal - And the chief priests took the silver pieces, and said, It is not lawful for to put them into the treasury, because it is the price of blood.
159. oldal - And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you, that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? 12 How much then is a man better than a sheep ? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the sabbath days.