Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afraid animals answered asked believe better birds body brother called carried child clothes creature David dead dear door eyes father feel fields fire flowers Frank gave give given glad grow hand happy Harry head hear heard horse hurt iron island Italy Jack Joseph keep kill kind king lady leave legs light live look Lucy mamma master means milk mind Miss morning mother never obliged once orange pain pass persons piece play pleasure plum poor punishment reason Rosamond round seen sent ships shoes side soldier sometimes soon speak stone stop sure taken tell thank things thought told took trees walk wish wrong young
174. oldal - Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren; and the Spirit of the LORD came upon David from that day forward.
173. oldal - But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
146. oldal - Let all the earth fear the Lord : let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him. For he spake, and it was done ; he commanded, and it stood fast.
179. oldal - Thou comest to me with a sword, and with a spear, and with a shield: but I come to thee in the name of the LORD of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom thou hast defied.
180. oldal - Therefore David ran, and stood upon the Philistine, and took his sword, and drew it out of the sheath thereof, and slew him, and cut off his head therewith. And when the Philistines saw their champion was dead, they fled.
180. oldal - This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand, and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee ; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth : that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel. And all this assembly shall know that the Lord saveth not with sword and spear : for the battle is the Lord's, and he will give you into our hands.
176. oldal - Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me. If he be able to fight with me, and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us. And the Philistine said, I defy the armies of Israel this day; give me a man, that we may fight together.
145. oldal - He that planted the ear, shall He not hear ? He that formed the eye, shall He not see...